Tuesday

Week 5: Cross Art ~ La Croix Art! Featuring Moondogtreasures!


Believe : Croire


Voir c'est croire! : Seeing is believing!

This beautiful creation : Ce trébelle la création is brought to us by Moondogtreasures. This sparkling piece is inspirational! With colors of deep ocean blue : océan bleu, pale lavender and silver it is pleasing to the eye : réjouir la vue! Features the word "believe' on a silver charm surrounded by swarovski, crystal and silver beads wire-wrapped around a large silver cross charm. Ooohhh lala!

Visit her shop for more beautiful treasures, hand-wired beaded crosses and photo pendants.

Thanks for looking today : Merci regardant aujourd'hui and stay tuned for extra bonus features later on!

2 comments:

Yoga Bridge said...

just LOVE your blog!! Thanks for featuring my shop!

starrynightimpressions said...

bonsoir,
I am so excited about your blog! I also am a francophile and can't get enough of it. I even have a guest room in my house decorated with a french theme, fabric draped ceiling and all.
So to hear someone as into france as myself gets me vibed. I've been to france twice,(and planning a third trip in october with a few of my artist friends) paris and arles and St. Remy and been on the eiffel tower, even eaten in the fancy restaurant. and believe me it's as wonderful as you could imagine.
I'll be reading your blog regularly.
I also have an etsy site. I'm very new at it so only have a few things but will have more. and i have a blog too. visit me at starrydeborah.etsy.com
Au revoir,
Deborah