Tuesday

Week 1: Bijoux! Featuring Juliapearl


Even though we wished everyone a Happy New Year yesterday, we will have to say it again for the first day of the year...
Bonne Année!

It's a cold ~ Il fait froid and dreary day ~ le jour here in NYC. Did everyone see those crowds in Times Square? I saw on the news that people actually wore Depends so that they can wait there all day and night! That's crazy! Once you get into those barricaded areas you cannot leave...no bathroom, no food or drinks! And people were there from 7AM. Although I am from ~ Je suis de New York I have never been there on New Year's. I say maybe one day but I think it's more comfortable watching the ball drop from a TV! Où vis-tu?: Where do you live?

Today's featured shop is Juliapearl.etsy.com
We came across this Copper Filigree and Aqua Crystal pendant ~ pendentif from julia's shop and J'adore! ~ I love it!
A delicate copper filigree captures an aqua crystal...so divine!
Check out her Etsy shop for other great items!

Hope you check back often for interesting french updates; new products and museum ~
le musée
news.

Je te parle demain!
(I'll talk to you tomorrow!)
Bonne nuit ~ Good evening/night

No comments: