Friday

Week 1: Bijoux! Featuring SandyBDesigns



So sorry the post is late today. I had a nesting feeling So I cooked and baked all day. For dinner : le dîner I made a chicken pot pie from scratch. I covered the top with potatoes: parmentier instead of a dough top. (Apologies to the vegetarians: vegetariens reading). And for dessert : le dessert (that one's easy - same word just use that french accent!) I baked chocolate chip cookies. Simple but a classic! Who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies?

While I was eating all of these cookies (the diet is out the window on day 4!), I came across this gorgeous charm bracelet brought to us by today's featured Etsy shop, SandyBDesigns. Her BUTTERFLY GARDEN - Unique OOAK Vintage Brass Charm Bracelet is so flirty and at the same time it's elegant : Cést élégante.

Please visit her shop and read about her thoughts behind the design process and the mix of vintage charms and glass beads that were used to make this piece so outstanding! I love it!: J' adore!

Je te parle demain.

I'll speak to you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Pamela Baker said...

love your idea - not only do I view some beautiful items in your shop - but i get to do it in French as well!!
Need to brush up on my French - going to France in 3 weeks
Pam - MagdaleneJewels.etsy.com