Saturday

Week 2: All Things Soft 'Doux' & Cuddly! Featuring CricketsCreations




Aujourd'hui : today starts the first jour : day of our nouveau : new topic, 'All things soft : doux and cuddly"! Oh, there are so many Etsyans to choose from - grâce au ciel! : thank heavens!. And from NYC, where it has been RHUME : COLD outside these products warm us up just by looking at them!


Now if this un foulard : scarf doesn't look doux & cuddly then i don't know what does!

It is hand crafted from today's featured Etsy shop CricketsCreations. Celeste catches our attention with her Fire Boa Handknit Scarf - Fusion Belly Dancers Love Long, Skinny Scarves. The colors are so appropriate for the upcoming holiday! That should make you all warm and fuzzy even if you aren't with your sweetheart : chéri! Go check out this awesome Etsy shop and greet Celeste!



Please feel free to check out our shop ParisChicBoutique for new weekly french listings and please leave us your comments!!

We would love to hear from you - in french or english!!



AWESOME NEWS!

We were featured on



So exciting...thanks trendy! Best wishes for a greta new year!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaaawwww, thanks so much for featuring one of my scarves, Allie & Emily! I have about 10 other red/pink & otherwise romantic scarves in the "Romantic, Valentines Day" and "Violet, Color of Love" sections of my online shop.

You are such dears and I hope you DO get to go to a movie in honor of V-day!
Hugs,
Celeste (Crickets Creations Handknit Scarves)

Unknown said...

Aaaawwww, thanks so much for featuring one of my scarves, Allie & Emily! I have about 10 other red/pink & otherwise romantic scarves in the "Romantic, Valentines Day" and "Violet, Color of Love" sections of my online shop.

You are such dears and I hope you DO get to go to a movie in honor of V-day!
Hugs,
Celeste (Crickets Creations Handknit Scarves)

Valerie said...

Oh how nice to discover your blog. I absolutely love your etsy shop! (Put you in a treasury once, I think you might even be on my blog in that treaury!)

Valerie said...

Oh yeah, the blog is Art Addict

http://www.artaddict.wordpress.com

paris Chic boutique said...

Merci Valerie, I'm going to check out your blog now!