Tuesday

Baby Boy ~ Petit Garçon Week! Wee Wee Toppers!


These will be the hit of the baby shower ~ douche de bébé !
This week we are featuring baby boy ~ petit garçon products, especially because I've been shopping ~ faire les courses for an upcoming baby shower. I've come across all of these adorable baby products. One cuter ~ mignon then the next. But these are so creative and very functional ~ créatif et fonctionnel!
Here pangaroo, our featured Etsy shop, makes these Wee Wee Toppers as a set of 3. They come professionally packaged ~ professionnellement emballé and in various fabric designs. They are extra absorbent with two layers of flannel material. And like I said before, they will be a hoot at the baby shower ~ douche de bébé! I can't wait to see the mom-to-be's reaction!
Go visit their shop, it's new and I'm sure they will be very successful!
Visit again this week for more baby boy items that we think are so trés cute ~ trés mignon!

No comments: